Some of our Commercial Clients
Postma Heating and Cooling is respected for our quality heating, air conditioning, ventilation and controls installations in commercial applications. We have completed successful projects for hospitals, schools, office complexes, retail stores and apartment complexes. We are equipped with the right tools and expertise for the job. Our skilled trades people are knowledgeable in all aspects of HVAC. We are proud to have one of the largest HVAC workforces in Chatham-Kent. Large or small projects, we would be glad to be your HVAC contractor.
Postma Heating and Cooling Specializes in:
- Building management Controls
- Rooftop heating and cooling unit replacements
- Radiant heaters
- Retrofit or entire HVAC systems
- Energy Recover Ventilators (ERV)
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Commercial Maintenance packages
- Zone systems for temperature controls in various
4 benefits of HVAC preventive maintenance
- Save energy. Equipment that runs at peak performance can affect your bottom line with significant savings on monthly energy bills.
- Avoid unnecessary emergency repairs. When you have planned HVAC preventive maintenance, you can stop problems to your units before they start and eliminate any HVAC related down time.
- Enhance indoor air quality. Better indoor air quality provides a healthier work place which can result in labour savings.
- Extend the life of your units. One of the best benefits of HVAC preventive maintenance is that it will extend the life of your heating and cooling systems. Just like oil changes and tune-ups keep your car in good shape, preventive maintenance will keep your heating and cooling units healthy for years to come.