Heating Services in Chatham-Kent, ON
Do you need furnace installations, heating maintenance, or heating repairs? Leave the work to the local heating repair company you can trust. Let our furnace contractors at Postma Heating & Cooling handle the work! Call us for furnace repair or heating installation appointments in Chatham-Kent, ON. We offer same-day services.
Does your aging furnace need to be replaced? Contact us for furnace installation services.
We offer the following heating services:
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Underfloor Radiant Heating
- Boiler Services
- Filter Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Commercial HVAC
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
When your heater malfunctions, you need to call a trusted, local heating service company at the first signs of an issue. Call our heating contractors as soon as you notice:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t evenly distributed throughout your home or building.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill increases.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Installing a new heater at your home or office can have many advantages. Some of the top benefits you might notice include:
- A more energy-efficient system can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, allowing you to properly control the property’s indoor temperature.
- Better indoor air quality with a filtration system that properly removes particles from the air.
- Assurance that you likely won’t need repairs on your unit in the near future.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies, preventing hot and cold spots throughout your home or building.
Does your central heating system need a tune-up? Call us for heater repair services.
Common Furnace Problems
Unfortunately, occasionally your furnace might experience issues that need to be repaired. Some of the most common problems our furnace contractors encounter in Chatham-Kent are:
- Clogged filters due to not replacing them regularly – about every three months. This can lead to dust, dirt, and debris accumulating in your system. This buildup can cause the unit to overwork.
- Wear and tear caused by aging. This can require more frequent repairs.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- Disrupted airflow, which can cause your unit to overheat.
- A very serious problem, like a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have a leak it’s important to evacuate the property as soon as possible as it can cause illness or even death.
Do you need furnace maintenance or heater replacements? Call Postma Heating & Cooling at 519-354-9491 for appointments in the Municipality in Ontario, Canada. As a top furnace service company, our technicians are background-checked and drug tested.