Indoor Air QualityIndoor Air Quality Services in Chatham-Kent, ON
How safe and healthy is the air in your house? If it has particles or debris in it, you need to install an indoor air quality system to make your air healthier. This can help improve your allergy and asthma symptoms and can reduce odors in your home. Call Postma Heating & Cooling for indoor air quality services in Chatham-Kent, ON. All of our technicians are background-checked and drug tested.
When is the last time you cleaned your ductwork? Call us for air duct cleaning and repairs.
How To Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
While poor indoor air quality can negatively impact your health, fortunately, there are ways you can improve it. Our technicians from our top indoor air quality company recommend doing the following:
- Clean your air ducts: Having professionals clean the ducts can remove mold, bacteria, dust, and other debris.
- Change your air filters: Changing your HVAC system’s air filters about every three months can reduce irritants like mold, pollen, and bacteria from entering your home.
- Install an air purifier: These systems can remove pollutants from the air like smoke, mold, pet dander, and even viruses.
- Use a dehumidifier: Reducing the level of humidity in your home can help lower the number of indoor pollutants, such as mold and mildew.
- Clean frequently: Vacuuming and cleaning your home regularly can help remove the larger particles — and dust — from your home.
Causes of Poor Indoor Air Quality
What is that lingering odor in your house? Why is your household sneezing and congested at home? There are many causes that can lead to poor indoor air quality, including:
- Dust mites
- Poor ventilation
- Mold and mildew
- Chemicals from cleaning products
- Chemicals from paint
- Building materials
- High temperatures
- High levels of humidity
If you think any of these issues are causing your poor indoor air quality, call our experts at Postma Heating & Cooling.
Is your house excessively humid? Call our experts to install a dehumidifier system.
When To Schedule Air Quality Control System Repairs
How do you know when you need to schedule indoor air quality services? One of the best ways to determine if you need help is if you experience health issues. Some health symptoms you should watch for are:
- Respiratory issues.
- Sinus issues.
- Skin dryness/irritation.
If you experience any of these symptoms, call for professional help.
When you need indoor air quality services, call Postma Heating & Cooling at 519-354-9491 for appointments in the Municipality of Chatham-Kent. We guarantee 100% satisfaction with every call.